LUCOLI (AQ) training camp

All the year

LUCOLI (AQ) training camp

 

The Municipality of Lucoli has a vast territory made up of sixteen hamlets sharing the same historical events. The Town Hall is located in the village of Collimento at 956 meters above sea level and 18 km from L'Aquila. The first sure historical information dates back to the early Middle Ages: the origin of Collimento, whose location seems to be suggested by defensive reasons, is due to the establishment of a small peasant community near the Benedictine Monastery of S. Giovanni built in the IX century . The village, as evidenced by a document dated 1077 reported by the Antinori, had to be fortified; only a few ruins remain of the ancient castle. At the end of the 13th century Lucoli participated in the foundation of the city of L'Aquila and, together with the nearby Castello di Tornimparte, contributed to the construction of the Fountain of the 99 spouts. The settlements of the various hamlets have remained contained, in extremely modest limits, up to the present day preserving the traditional environmental characteristics deriving from the essentially pastoral imprint of the local economy. Lucoli is today a sought after and equipped summer resort and winter sports center, especially due to its proximity to Campo Felice, one of the most established ski centers in the province of L'Aquila, equipped with modern ski lifts for skiing. The Piano di Campo Felice also offers cross-country skiers many itineraries of great interest.
Adjacent to the hotel La Vwecchia Miniera, a grass sports field, regular, five-a-side football pitch, indoor gym, internal swimming pool
Invia commenti
Cronologia
Salvate
Community

The Municipality of Lucoli has a vast territory made up of sixteen hamlets sharing the same historical events. The Town Hall is located in the village of Collimento at 956 meters above sea level and 18 km from L'Aquila. The first sure historical information dates back to the early Middle Ages: the origin of Collimento, whose location seems to be suggested by defensive reasons, is due to the establishment of a small peasant community near the Benedictine Monastery of S. Giovanni built in the IX century . The village, as evidenced by a document dated 1077 reported by the Antinori, had to be fortified; only a few ruins remain of the ancient castle. At the end of the 13th century Lucoli participated in the foundation of the city of L'Aquila and, together with the nearby Castello di Tornimparte, contributed to the construction of the Fountain of the 99 spouts. The settlements of the various hamlets have remained contained, in extremely modest limits, up to the present day preserving the traditional environmental characteristics deriving from the essentially pastoral imprint of the local economy. Lucoli is today a sought after and equipped summer resort and winter sports center, especially due to its proximity to Campo Felice, one of the most established ski centers in the province of L'Aquila, equipped with modern ski lifts for skiing. The Piano di Campo Felice also offers cross-country skiers many itineraries of great interest.
Adjacent to the hotel La Vwecchia Miniera, a grass sports field, regular, five-a-side football pitch, indoor gym, internal swimming poolInvia commentiCronologiaSalvateCommunity

What includes

Full board in hotel 3 *

Two workouts per day of 90 min. in grass field

A friendly with referee

Muddy training wash 1 time per day

Water at meals included

Accommodation in 3/4-bed rooms

Supplement

Extra day in triple room (including 2 trainings)

Extra friendly (with REF) team in the same category

Any taxes not included

For each team we ask on arrival a deposit of € 200.00 for damage, which will be returned on departure after inspecting rooms

Other Services

Masseur

Organization transfers (airports, football field etc.)

Excursions

Booking tickets for series A and B tickets where provided.

Book Now